Friday, March 18, 2011

My baby...

...is growing up!  Avery has his first loose tooth.  He came into my room last night when he was supposed to be sleeping and said his tooth hurt.  I asked him to let me see it and discovered it was super wiggly.  He has wanted to lose a tooth so bad but I didn't think it would be this soon. 

He is 5 months ahead of when Blake lost his first tooth.  I can't believe how old he is already.  Until he turned 5 I kept thinking of him as a 2 year old.  I don't know why but I did.  I think I just don't want him to ever grow up!  At least he still likes to cuddle with his mom a little.  He is a momma's boy through and through.  He doesn't like how his daddy tucks him in so I always have to do it.  Apparently I am the 'best tucker-inner in the world'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment