Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mall of America

Even though I live fairly close I have only shopped at the mall of America a handful of times.  I don't know that I have ever been there on a Saturday but I can assure you that I will not be going there on a Saturday afternoon again!  Mike and I went on our way to a friend's birthday party and it was TERRIBLE!  We showed up and they had all the entrances blocked off and we ended up parking in the overflow lot across the street.  We walked in and could barely see the elevator because there were so many people.  Everywhere we walked there were crowds of people and I am not patient when it comes to the mall and people getting in my way.  We only bought two things (unless you count the pretzel and pop that we purchased) and were there for a couple hours.  Overall it was not a pleasant shopping experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment